Friday, May 20, 2011

A little less than nautical...





Sunglasses and Top: Nordstroms Pants: Wet Seal
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle




My beloved followers,

I am sorry that I have been gone for soooo long. When life gets hectic it can really take you away from what u love to do! I have a new found confidence that this blog will remain a priority of mine. My goal is to post at least two times a week. I just picked up a new 9-5 type and still am going to try to grow this business on the side. Now to the important stuff...

My  outfit was inspired by a bathing suit I saw in Vicky's last year...that I own...( I know so last season lol!) But I thought this take on it the blue and orange nautical nonsense was refreshing. I was about to dine with my friends at the South Hill Twigs! One of my fave restaurants! And with an outfit this juicy I had to sip on a Peach Red Mojito! Yummm!!!  And of course I love love the wedges! Well, in the famous words of the infamous actor-politician Arnold "I'll be back!"...no seriously this time!

Stay Fluid,

LQD

No comments:

Post a Comment