Sunday, March 16, 2014

Orange Pipe Dreams

It seems that I have been gone longer than I thought! I have been going through it, but I thank GOD that he has pulled me through and got to a place where I can focus on living a great life! I will elaborate more as time but for now lets get on with the post!!!!

A major Spring beauty trend is orange lips! All shades of orange are trendy for spring! My choice?  Revlon lipstick named Coral! Now I had this lipstick before I caught on to the trend (you'd be hard pressed to find a color I don't own!) But now I am just more solidified in its beauty!!! I love the look almost dare I say more than my red lip....For those who dont know I own about 10 red lippies and had to break myself of wearing red lips everyday... That being said, I am so excited for a Spring of orange lips you cant even imagine! It is probably my favorite Spring beauty trend. Other trends I ran across where blue shadows, kohl-rimmed eyes, deep side parts, and neon bright shadows (to name a few). Afraid of orange? FEAR NOT! There is a shade that is flattering to everyone and if you comment below I will help you find your perfect shade!!! Now my only warning is that my Revlon shade does cause my teeth to look a little yellow so ladies stay up on your whitening game!

The next thing that I have to blog about is my pipe cleaner curls!!!! I have done them twice and though slightly time consuming the results are amazing. These pictures are of me before I take them out. I wear them in this style for a few days. When I take them out I have gorgeous ringlets that fall over time but last two weeks! Pipe cleaners are super cheap and can be picked up at the dollar store, Walmart or any craft store! But be sure you get ones that are close to your hair c


olor! My special behind got bright multi-colored ones from the dollar store the first time and well I looked like a clown. If you want to learn how to do pipe cleaner curls comment below or check out chescalocs on you-tube!!!

Stay Fluid,



LQD


No comments:

Post a Comment