Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ablaze

Now, I saw this idea in Instyle mag and thought...its so simple, I've overlooked this outfit in  my closet. The pic of me standing up was taken by my four year old son FYI. He's such a big helper! But back to my outfit...the outfit in Instlye featured jean shorts, a white shirt, and a black blazer. I liked that it was polished and casual. Your footwear can define this outfit. A flat for errand running, a ankle bootie for a lunch date with friends or a high-heel for Happy hour. For my look I added a graphic long sleeve T. The graphic is suppose to be Marylin Monroe. Unfortunately, because of the size of my chest she looks distorted...major oversight on my part. I did not notice it until my sister clowned me when we were out to lunch. Gotta love family... At that point I though, great, Ive been walking around all day with a picasso-esque Marylin shirt. All in all though I like the outfit because it is appropriate for a lot of different occasions and you can pair it with a red lip. I am obssed with lipstick but especially red lips. I have ten...yes ten different red lipcolors. Take that look off your face... The one I am wearing in these pics is my go to red lip and one of my faves! Just so oyu know I only hoard when it comes to makeup, beauty and toiletries.....and I prefer to call it collecting and being prepared. Anywho! Next time I will be wearing a different shirt. Also, summer is ending :( so I will defianetly be switching the shorts out for jeans.

Stay Fluid,

LQD




Blazer- JcPenny
Shorts- Macys

Red Lips- Shiseido Lacquer Rouge RD607
(Love this red!!! Must Try!)

No comments:

Post a Comment