Saturday, August 24, 2013

Vest Dressed

Out here in Seattle Area it is beginning to get midly depressing. The eighty-plus bright and sunny weather is giving way to cloudy with a chance of low-seventies. I have hope of sun for coming days but know in my heart that will fade soon. So what else is there to do but break out the layers?!? I belted and vested one of my go to comfy summer dresses and added a scarf. I donned the look with a heeled bootie but a flat would compliment just as well. I hate that you can't see the colors really well but I am working on the lighting/camera situation. The vest is double breasted, navy with a super thin pinstripe and the shoes are a leopard print with a snakeskin texture. It flows trust me ;0.
 Now, my readers know of my vanity so...why the missing head you ask? I have a dome full of perm rods right now. I haven't gone for the curly look on my locs in awhile and am not a big fan of dryers. With a no-makeup face and rollers I look like I should be sporting a moo-moo and drinking my fiber. I digress...I think this outfit is great for running errands and EEEK, transitioning to fall. I would have loved to worn a red lip with a mascara only on the eye and sectioned of a braid on either side to pull back and pin at the back of my head with the rest down but there's always another day Lord willing!

Stay Fluid,

LQD 



Dress: K-mezzy (Kmart)
Vest: Gap (Scored at Goodwill)
Shoes: Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment