Saturday, May 2, 2015

Update!!!! Bantu Knot Results and Style Idea!

As promised here is the Bantu Results! They came out more like a wave than a curl but I still love the results! Next time I will do smaller sections for the knots and do them on freshly washed hair.

Ruby Kisses Matte Lipstick in Extreme Coral!



I also came up with this style below. My curls fell because I did not wrap my hair at night (I hardly ever do...bad Angela) so this gave me a cute style to wear the next day while putting some wave back in my hair! I simply parted the section at the crown, wet each section and made five knots. I did pin them in place this time.


Eyes: Elf cosmetics Beauty Book
But that highlight though! 
Leave Comments if you want to know what it is!
The only way I know what you are interested in is if you like, comment, subscribe please


Stay Fluid,

LQD


No comments:

Post a Comment