Thursday, February 17, 2011

SGS: Inna Mishin





I am seeing soo much style on SCC campus that it is beginning to get a little ridiculous!!! I am sorry I have been a way, my growing fan base. I had a minor conversation with concrete but of course to get close enough to talk to Mr. Cement I had to fall from nine feet up...long story... Newhoser! Let's talk fashion!! I ran in to Inna who is dressed fabulously while walking to the student center on SCC campus; instantly I was in love with her outfit! Her boots are Forever 21!! Her outfit was put together with a theme of brown leather-look accessories. The pearl necklace accents her beautiful blouse and the brown boots give her dainty look a more outdoorsy feel! I say she is ready to take the day by storm!


Stay Fluid,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment