Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday: DIY: Chain me to it!!!


Before $10 flats

About $5 worth of stuff =



This new section I am working on is about reinventing pieces in your wardrobe! Do it yourself allows you to update your wardrobe by using pieces in it and revamping them or making pieces for less! You will always end up with a piece unique to you because no two are exactly the same. I am getting some ideas and inspiration from Instyle mag's diy guru Jenni Radosevich. Check her out! For this project I took a pair of Wal-mezzy (Walmart) flats that I hadn't worn in ages and gave them a new appeal. I added some chain link detail using a role of chain,pliers, and clear glue I got from Wally's World (Walmart). The flats now catch my eye with a current trend of chain detailing and brings out the animal scalin' of the red flat!! It was quick, easy and I can't wait to try my hand at more!

Stay Fluid,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment