Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy, Busy Bee!!



Jacket- Macys, Blouse- Kmart, Tank-Forever 21, Vest- Thrifted, Jeans-Wet Seal
And those suede pink platform heels- Calvin Klien- Nordstroms

Among the semblance that I call a life, I have realized that I may have seasonal blues! I still sleeping hoping that in the morning, I will wake up to the music of Spring. Sun! Where are you? Newhoser last Saturday I had the pleasure of attending most of the all day Spokane's Top Model photo shoot!! I got some awesome behind the scenes footage!!! Unfortunately, I have to wait to post the photos and videos but don't worry it will be well worth it!

For those of you who tried the DIYDS, remember to use fabric glue! It is essential!!! I accidentally took a picture of Tacky glue! LOL! Oh.... I am so special.  There will be another DIYDS coming up this week so look for it!

As for the outfit I am wearing above...It is my cry for spring. I'm hoping that the more I incorporate spring in to my attire the sooner it will come. Please, don't break my illusion! We all have dreams, however small they maybe...

Stay Fluid,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment