Monday, March 14, 2011

Payless, Pantless its all the same...

Tank: Macys Vest and Pants: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Nordys Scraf: Express


I know, I know I am wearing pants!!! For those you who know me pants aren't my usual forte. I opt for leggings, skirts, dresses but when I pulled these 'season inappropriate' pants out of my closet and drum roll please.....they actually fit!! I couldn't help but think of the possibilities with incorporating more pants into my wardrobe. Christie fits from Vickys are my fave fit and when I was trimmer I wore them with fervor! This outfit roars for Spring and oddly enough the vest is Vickys (Victoria Secrets) too! I think a pop of color and a splash of leopard does the body good...

Stay Fluid,

Ang


4 comments:

  1. love the pink pants!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The pink pants are really fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment! i don't wear red lipstick bc my skin is so pale it makes me look so weird! i wish i could though :)

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A million years later I know but there is a red for everyone! I promise try a drugstore brand in a blue-red or cherry its suprisingly flattering and if you cant stand it the return policies are great!

      Delete