Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tribal Brilliance


Dress: Macys Shoes and Clutch: Nordstroms
Earrings and Belt:Wet Seal

I am closer to finding a go-to dress! I love this one and it has the fun and flair for a  girls night out, it can be dressed for office, dinner date potential but for the perfect go-to dress I require that I can run my errands on the weekend in it and not be entirely ostentatious...However, I love this dress and it is one of my faves. Here I am full force with color and it's not a bad thing. It's pleasing to my eye at least...I think that the black background of the dress and the shoes anchor the color. I accented with pops of purple (my fave color in general) and red! The result a multi-colored attention getter that was perfect for a night of Latin Dancing! Although, I hope this outfit was enough to keep the focus on my dress and away from any of my actual salsa dancing abilities...

Stay Fluid,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment