Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ashy Rose

Shirt: Macys, Leggings: Kmart
Necklaces: Maurices and Wet Seal Purse: Coach
Shoes: ShoeDazzle Rocker


The combination of light pink and grey is so classic you cant really go wrong. Its a muted feminine wonder and since I don't lend myself to ultra fem and girly it fits me perfect! It gives me a my hit of pink without feeling like I am channeling a Barbie. The yellow polish on my toes (Electric Maybeline Top Speed) puts my signature pop of color and adds toughness to my ensemble. It was featured in one of my fashion bibles as a must have Spring beauty product! I am a fan...but dont ask my sister what she thinks about yellow polish...It could get ugly...

I also HAVE TO Give a shout out to Maybeline for there 24hr color Day to Night Brown! Definitely a new favorite of mine! And oh I am loyal to my fav beauty! Lightbulb!!! I am going to do a blog on my fave beauty! FUN!!! Look for it coming soon!

Stay Fluid,

Ang

1 comment: