Monday, February 7, 2011

Spokane's Top Model: Nicole Hiett


We tried the white hat...

But decided to go with the gray page boi cap (Mall kiosk in fed way)




The socks and tank (Macys), The shoes are Shoe Dazzle,  Jean vest (wet seal)

I don't think my sister needs a competition to tell her what I already know! She is gorgeous, intelligent and most importantly very well dressed! LOL! As her a personal stylist and make-up guru I am proud to show you the outfit we picked for the auditions last Saturday. The competition coming up in April. It is a competition for models, boutiques and salons and it is def a must see!!! Check out: STM for more info!!!

Stay Fluid,

Ang

3 comments:

  1. Spokane's Top Model? As in...OUR SPOKANE?! That is amazing, and I had no idea! Right on! It's about time we got some fashion-minded things going on in Spokane! love it!

    chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out of the show!

    ReplyDelete