Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby, It's cold outside!!

While I a was tempted to roll out the bed and throw every layer of clothing that I have in my closet on, I decided that the Michelin Man look was not so flattering.... Ladies it's time to layer, but don't get me wrong we still have to look fly! Here I took two of my fave skirts the school girl-frayed grey (wet seal) and my black bubble mini (express) and layered them for tiered effect. I took a 3/4 length shirt, this sleeve length flatters pretty much anyone btw (by glee from macys) and layered over a mustard yellow vest (a present to me). Add a a page-boi style grey cap (mall kiosk) and a grey scarf that complements my shirt and skirt and we are almost there!!! Now, I know, you know, that I am not leaving the house in this weather, in a skirt, without stockings!!! Gray opaque stockings and knee high red socks topped off with black scrunchie boots (kmart) keep me warm! This is layering! Fashion that is functional! I love it! Warm and Cute do not have to be disjointed sets! So stay warm and hot this week because well Baby it's cold outside!!!

Coming soon: Spokane's Got Style- where I spot you in a look i love and you get featured!!!




Stay Fluid,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment