Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring is all over the tip

of my tongue. I am so tired of the cold weather! Seriously! The one thing I dont think that any one can afford to be without this coming Spring is a trenchcoat!!! Neutrals are a srtong trend this season, but really a neutral trench is a classic piece that you are going to get so much use out of! This hits on some of my main style mantras.

Here are my three main mantras. 1.) If you can't turn a trend into a staple piece fufill the trend with smaller, low cost accessories. 2.) Know what your uniform is 3.) You can always look fabulous and you don't have to take out a second mortgage or sell your first born

Back to the trench...I myself am loving the ones that hit about three inches above the knee and are a little more taliored (almost a dress in and of themselves). Now the challenge is for me to find one that O can afford and trust me that isn't very much... I am allotting a $$$ because you will be able to reuse this piece for years with the proper care...Lucky for me and those like me who are truly broke I found this one for under forty !!!

Forever 21 TRENCH

Stay Fluid,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment