Sunday, January 30, 2011

This look is not just for the thin...

I have recently envied when turning through the pages of Victoria Secret, the model in the belly bearing bustier. Since there is no way in God's green earth I will be showing my belly anytime soon. I had to do some quick thinking...Wearing a bustier is...well sexy...I always like to play with something that is meant to be one thing and contrast it with a complimentary or conflicting piece. In this outfit I took a sexy floral bustier (macys) and layered it over a  tough razor-back black tank (Vickys). I have a billed knit hat I scored from Kmart. I love to add a pop of color so I buckled a red belt on the thinnest part of me to enhance my curves and added red feather earrings (wet seal). I completed the look with skinny jeans (wet seal) and knee high boots (Steve Madden from Nordys). I look sexy, approachable and no one's running screaming because I didn't have to let Kujo (my belly) out!!!


 Stay Fluid,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment