Saturday, January 29, 2011

This can be disastrous

    Or total genius. Mixing prints is very scary to take on but it comes out so beautiful and a little whimsical1!! I've attempted many different mix prints fits (outfits) and usually come out triumphant. In my opinion this trend is here to stay. This ensemble has a a plaid pattern fedora (kmart) with a silver buckle on the side...The top is meant to be a little over sized but not baggy. It has silver studs on the shoulders which i love (macys)!I chose this shirt because I wanted to wear a short, tight, animal-print skirt without looking like i was getting ready to stand out on Sprague.  I wore leggings with the gray cheetah print skirt that hails from Wet seal  to help stave off any signals that i might be for sale...
     I have a middle...don't worry I'm working on it...so the skirt draws the eye down...The scarf is purple cheetah  (kmart) it is so fun and funky. And since i know you don't know me all that well yet, I will tell you I love shoes!!! It's an obsession of mine and one that I dont plan on trying to curb. :) Those bad boys with the buckles that mimics the ones on my hat are from Shoe Dazzle. Shoe of the month clubs are a tangent that I will go off on in a later blog...The resulting outfit is one that says I am fun, tough, and ready to play...




Stay Fluid,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment