Monday, December 25, 2017

Never Fear

Hey,

I didn't leave you that quick! I plan on blogging at least 3 to 4 times a week. Last week, however, kept up with my theme of God's plan not my plan. I went back to work and was feeling amazing making money everyday! Cash in hand same day is one of the best things about being a server but it's also one of the hardest when you are a compulsive gambler. I staved off the urge to drink and gamble and finished all my shifts with my head held high. Then came Sunday (12/17) before last... I was serving and about three hours into my shift, I got the most excruciating stomach pain since I had my son. I asked to leave early and caught the bus home in a magnitude of pain. It finally got so bad I called an ambulance and rode in tears of pain all the way to hospital. Long story compressed, I had to have my gallbladder removed and guess whose out on leave again? ...yup...
At this point, I took it upon myself to leave it in God's hands. I just got back to work and I started to stress about the money I was suppose to be making while I was laid up in this hospital and then it came to me...God's Plan NOT mine. I left it in His all-capable hands. I feel now that God is sending me a message about where I am suppose to be career wise.
I am listening but have been having a hard time setting myself to a formal prayer session. I to Him throughout the day but I have a great urge to have a more formal prayer session daily. I also have been moved to read...I don't know why it is so hard for me now, I used to be an avid reader. Now it is hard for me to turn off the T.V. or set down my phone. This is another area I need to work on...

Merry Christmas everyone btw!!!! My son is just now waking up at 11:30vam Christmas Day...different kinda of kid if you ask me. I used to wake my parents up at like 5 or 6 am on Christmas to open gifts and they would not be having it; but I tried...I just grateful for God coming through for HIS son because Kie's got plenty under that tree despite my efforts at self-sabatoge!
I want to urge anyone reading this...to let go and let God. There is a difference in being persistent and forcing your will over God's. Listen to God. He is sending a message...How many times does She have to send it for you to receive it...


Stay Fluid,

LQD


My first day back to work at the restaurant! I was feeling great to be working again!


This is the office where God has been pushing me to work for the last three years and I keep running from it. Not anymore. I am listening! I work as an Executive Assistant right now with a path of become the C.O.O or Chief Operating Officer. I was working both jobs when my gallbladder decided to act up lol... Side note: I thrifted this dress and was finally able to fit in to it!!! Was so happy and it looked so good (if I do say so myself) and the lip is NARS pencil in Cruella which is a really pretty matte red but the color is off  in this picture...my phone camera is not the best...


My son and I at the office gift exchange lunch four days after my surgery...I moved roughly as fast as AOL dial-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment